1. Tom's mom had three children. The first was named May, the second was June. What was the third childs name?
2. The manufacturer doesn't want to use it, the buyer doesn't need to use it and the user doesn't know he's using it. What is it?
4. Bill bets Craig $100 that he can predict the score of the hockey game before it starts. Craig agrees, but loses the bet. Why did Craig lose the bet?
7. A woman shoots her husband.Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes.Finally, she hangs him.But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
10. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
11. I can sizzle like bacon,I am made with an egg,I have plenty of backbone, but lack a good leg,I peel layers like onions, but still remain whole,I can be long, like a flagpole, yet fit in a hole,What am I?
12. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it! In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though.Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out! Try to do so without any Coaching!
13. Hi! Ma and Pa told me I'd better say that all the two-letter words inThis paragraph have something in common ...... Or else! What's the common factor here?
15. This one's a tuffy! There is a common English word that is seven letters long. Each time you remove a letter from it, it still remains a common English word - from seven letters right on down to a single letter. What is the original word, and what are the words that it becomes after removing aLetter at a time?
16. In olden days you are a clever thief charged with treason against the king and sentenced to death. But the king decides to be a little lenient and lets you choose your own way to die. What way should you choose? Remember,You're clever!
18. What six letter word in the English language contains ten other words without rearranging any of its letters?
19. Name an English word of more than 2 letters that both begins and ends with the letters "he" in that order. There are two possible answers. "hehe" is not acceptable.
20. A man was found murdered on Sunday morning. His wife immediately called the police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these alibis: The Wife said she was sleeping.The Cook was cooking breakfast.The Gardener was picking vegetables.The Maid was getting the mail.The Butler was cleaning the closet.